Reflections On Entering The Indigenous Mind

When I began to experience the process of leaving my western mind and going into the Whole Mind, I had the grace of being in ancient (authentic) indigenous ceremony and community. And because I was in the tried and true ritual, I knew I would be going to another place and that I'd be returned to myself at the end of the ceremony. Knowing that my family had participated in such rituals over thousands of years gave me confidence and trust in the experience and a joy that I was being restored to something precious, even if strange to me, and that in so doing, I was healing and empowering my own life and future generations. Restoration of the ceremonies and the way of entering the mindset of my Ancestors and knowing it was their mindset, filled me with happiness and a sense of justice, peace and trust in life. Most modern people don’t have either the ceremony or tribal community. That's why I'm offering this blog.

April 27, 2009


October 22, 2009

White Raven

Before Raven was black, before Raven assumed darkness, there was a Spirit Raven, Pure White in color. This mysterious, wonderful Bird set creation in motion. White Raven Treatment Center in Anchorage Alaska, like it's namesake, takes our charred, scoriated pasts and helps us transform into the beautiful spiritual beings we are.  I dedicate these Stories to you with heartfelt thanks.